What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter or respond to a survey. When subscribe to our newsletter, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your e-mail address and a password. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To send periodic emails about the current status of our project, research request or service information, etc.)
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can allways contact us and request to cancel your subcription
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter or submit your personal information.
- The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission. This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
- You can at any time change or withdraw your consent. Most browers automatically store and accept cookies, but you can reprogram your browser to refuse all cookies, or show you when a cookie is being used. It is possible that some aspects of our website malfunction if cookies are not accepted by your browser.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties any personally identifiable information. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
- This policy was last modified on 10.07.2018